Friday, January 24, 2014

Shop Update: 9 New Books



All of these little books were just listed in the Art House Press Shop

Some of these new books are different than the ones I have made in the past. They were made with pages from Anthropologie catalogs, some also have pages of map paper. Two of the new books were made with prints from an old French calendar. Using different recycled papers makes each book one-of-a-kind. I use catalog pages in the books I make for my own use and I write over top of the images, I think the addition of writing or collage enhances the look of the page. It's a fun way to make use of the piles of catalogs I have laying around, I just can't throw them away because they have so many beautiful images and the pages have a nice texture. Now, don't you want to buy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment