Friday, October 25, 2013

Art House Press + Bluebird Arthouse


For those of you who didn’t know, I have been selling my small handmade books at Bluebird ArtHouse here in Wichita. Since starting our little shop on storenvy we have received a lot of likes, gained a few followers, but have sold absolutely nothing. Thanks to one of our good friends who works at Bluebird, we found out that the awesome people of Bluebird Arthouse were interested in my books so I took all of them to the store. That was two months ago and by now most all of those books have sold.
Since then I’ve made a few more, so those of you not in the area can still purchase a book from our storenvy site.  And if you are in the area, you should definitely visit Bluebird to buy supplies, to support local artists, to support small businesses, and to pet the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment